Mark Rasch, President of Benchmark Homes
- Active Member of St. Louis Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater St. Louis since 1990
- Good standing member of the National Association of HBA since 1990
- Currently serving on the HBA Custom Home Builders Council since 1994
- Currently serving as the builder director and sits on the HBA Board of Directors
- Currently serving on the ABSTC Council
- Missouri Licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 1985, currently held with Red Key Realty
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Volunteer/team leader for "St. Louis Rebuilding Together"
- Private pilot license acquired in 1991
- A member of the US Coast Guard Auxilary since 1992
- Wife, Laura Rasch is a Manager with the HBA, where she has worked for 30+ years.
- Father of two children
- Des Peres Resident
Jeff Brinkmann, Construction Manager – Estimator
Jeff Brinkman’s interest in the building industry started more 31 years ago when he built his first house alongside his father. As a young man he worked for a local Illinois lumber yard absorbing knowledge of the construction industry from the ground up. He is an experienced estimator, Jeff also has many years of experience in cabinet design, interior and exterior millwork.
In addition, to his over 31 years of construction experience and his love of building he has developed a clear sense of the client’s needs and has a keen eye for detail.
These qualities shine though at Benchmark Custom Homes, where he continues his goal to deliver the vision and dream of the home owners. He therefore works closely with the owner, architects and subcontractors to ensure that all projects stay on time and within budget, while offering a clean, safe job site. All of this is accomplished with impeccable quality and craftsmanship.
Karen Sloan, Office Manager
Karen Sloan is a seasoned Office Manager and Executive Assistant with over 30 years in the field. She has extensive experience with all administrative tasks, including scheduling and correspondence, purchasing, and training of new hires.
Having held positions in the pharmaceutical and electrical engineering and communication fields, Karen is able to tailor her skills to meet the needs to various clients and a perfectionist in everything she endeavors.
She has increased efficiency in several of her assigned roles, and is very effective organizational skills. She is a certified Notary and provided executive assistance.
Additionally, she volunteers her time to neglected/rescued animals. She is front-runner in raising awareness off less fortunate animals and a generous provider and continues to participate in their outreach.