Improve or Add On to the Home You Love
Love your home and neighborhood, but need more space? Have some tired-looking spaces that could use a facelift?
Our Remodel and Addition Process:
- Due to our level of customization, BenchMark is selective on how many remodels and additions we take on each year. Our wait could be up to 6 months before we can start construction on your home. However, we will start the design process much earlier and we will explain this further on our call and/or site visit. Please note BenchMark’s minimum project size is $250,000.
- To schedule a call with one of BenchMark Sales Team Members send us an email including the following information below at [email protected] and tell us about your ideas:
- Please include an outline of your project.
- Please include any drawings/plans (even if not professional), pictures, survey, and topo information you may have.
- Please provide your target price range that you are budgeting for your project.
- Please provide your property address.
- One of our BenchMark Sales Team Members will set up a call to discuss your project. If upon evaluation we determine that the project needs, timeline, budget, etc. align, our next step will be to schedule a site visit. During this visit, we will provide you with an estimated price range, assess project feasibility, and determine whether we should proceed to the next step below.
- Our objective is to establish a practical cost estimate, which we achieve through our Pre-Construction Service Agreement (PSA). To obtain this, it's crucial to create a comprehensive set of architectural plans, in which we will work with you and the architect to design a plan together to adhere to your budget. The next step is construction ready plans to send out to our trade partners request bids. Benchmark will provide you with a fixed plan price for your project remodel/addition. With over 30 years of experience, we excel at helping you design a plan that aligns with your needs while staying within a specified budget.